Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tao Te Ching Chapter 19-2 Morality of love


Today's Tao

Destroy "morality of love". Throw away its rules. And people will recover children's filial duty and parents' merciful "love". (Ch.19)


"I love you because my moral forces me to."

"I love you because you are my parent and my filial duty forces me to."

"I love you because you are my child and my mercy forces me to."

Do we really want someone in front of us to tell so?

Love all. Period.

Accept everything without thinking about moral, duty, mercy, or even the word "love".


«Related Articles»
-No discernment 19-1
-Morality of love 19-2
-No profit, no thieves 19-3
-Taoist investment 19-4
-Essence = Uncarved block 19-5
-Reduce desire 19-6
-Don't learn 19-7
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 19


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.19 text / Next video

No comments: