Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Today's Tao / Muddy but clear 15-11


«Today's Tao»




Please join me at:

Google+

and

Facebook

and

Twitter.


If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer them.
Let's discuss the subject.


♢♢♢


«My Koan Horoscope»

(available in Taoísmo en Español)

1. If you do something to it, you will defeat it. (Ch.64 / Bad luck)

2. Body or money, which is more? (Ch.44 / Bad luck)

3. Saying no words makes things come about by themselves. (Ch.23 / Bad luck)


«From Yama Uba»

Diva
All right, all right.
[To Hag]
I will do it.
I’ll sing the song for you.


«Interpretation»

Bad luck - Bad luck - Bad luck.

Do something! Give me more money! Get a beautiful body! What is your answer to these "sacred" mantras of our time? Do you say "C'mon. That's enough." and start your counterargument? Or, do you say "All right, all right. I will do it."? Whether you do whatever they ask you to do or counterargue their point, often nothing changes. Because you don't respect Lao Tzu's «secret of success»: "Saying no words makes things come about by themselves."


Please try Koan Horoscope (although it is in Spanish).


Naoto Matsumoto



No comments: