Monday, June 15, 2015

Today's Tao / Destiny 16-7


«Today's Tao»




Please join me at:

Google+

and

Facebook

and

Twitter.


If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer them.
Let's discuss the subject.


♢♢♢


«My Koan Horoscope»

(available in Taoísmo en Español)

1. Two gives birth to Three. (Ch.42 / Good luck)

2. Act without acting, and you will control all. (Ch.3 / Good luck)

3. If you use Tao to approach the world under the sky, its demons are not gods.
(Ch.60 / Emptiness)


«From Yama Uba»

Act-II
[Lights up.
Diva and her Valet are standing as they were at the end of Act-I.
Monk squats in the corner of the stage]

Diva

It is too unreal.
I can’t believe it’s really happening.
Let’s do whatever she wants us to do.



Please try Koan Horoscope (although it is in Spanish).


Naoto Matsumoto



No comments: