Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tao Te Ching Chapter 33-7 Tao the eternal


Today's Tao

Not losing this place is eternal. (Ch.33)


A: "Master Bonbon, you said I had got Satori, right?"

B: "Yes, indeed."

A: "But, Master Bonbon, I am losing my Satori, I suppose. One day, I'm gonna lose all of my Satori. Please help me."

B: "Donate all of your money to our temple, and you will be saved."


"This place" means Tao.

But you are Tao. How can you lose it! So, you are eternal.

You are constantly in the state of Satori.

You sometimes forget the fact and get confused. That's all.


«Related Articles»
-Learn people 33-1
-Learn Self 33-2
-Defeat people 33-3
-Defeat Self 33-4
-Learn satisfaction 33-5
-Ambition 33-6
-Tao the eternal 33-7
-Live after life 33-8
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 33


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.33 text / Next video

No comments: