Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tao Te Ching Chapter 33-5 Learn satisfaction


Today's Tao

Knowing satisfaction is wealthy. (Ch.33)


A: "Master Bonbon, I am desperately frustrated. Please help me."

B: "Learn to be satisfied."

A: "Yes, Master Bonbon, I will learn to be satisfied. Be satisfied. Satisfied... I can't do it. I can't do it. It is too difficult."


No, it isn't. It is easy.

Your outside world is just a catalyst.

It exists only to stimulate you.

What's its objective?

You don't have to achieve anything.

All you have to do is to accept and emit again the fundamental energy by thanking all, for example.

When we are not satisfied, let's say:

"Thank you, my frustration".


«Related Articles»
-Learn people 33-1
-Learn Self 33-2
-Defeat people 33-3
-Defeat Self 33-4
-Learn satisfaction 33-5
-Ambition 33-6
-Tao the eternal 33-7
-Live after life 33-8
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 33


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.33 text / Next video

No comments: