Friday, April 1, 2011

Tao Te Ching Chapter 68-2 True warrior


Today's Tao

A true warrior doesn't get angry. (Ch.68)


A true samurai might say:

"If you are angry, you are already defeated".


A true Taoist might say:

"If you are angry, you don't know anything about Tao".


What do you have to say, then?


You in the sense of your own self projected in the hologram would say:

"I am angry because the world is full of injustice."

or

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I am angry but I am not supposed to be angry. I am supposed to suppress my feelings. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I am gonna lose my Satori".


But you in the sense of true You, which is Tao, should say:

"I accept my anger. I even cherish the anger because it is part of my adorable hologram".


«Related Articles»
-True samurai 68-1
-True warrior 68-2
-True winner 68-3
-Lower than people 68-4
-No competition 68-5
-Aikido and Tariki / Other people's power 68-6
-Limit of space and time 68-7
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 68


Tao answers your question!



☞A woman can be a samurai warrior or a yakuza swordsman. A legendary Japanese actress / singer Meiko Kaji 梶芽衣子 takes a katana sword to fight. «Blind Woman's Curse» is titled «Kaidan Nobori-ryu 怪談昇り竜» in Japanese. In the samurai period, Japanese women did not have a nice chest protector like the one from Mizuno.

No comments: