Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tao Te Ching Chapter 29-9 Imbalance


Today's Tao

Therefore, the sage stays away from imbalance. (Ch.29)


A: "Master Bonbon, I don't know what to do."

B: "Meditate and think like a chosen super being, and you will see the answer."

A: "Yes, Master Bonbon, I will think. I will think. I will think… Oh, my god, I don't see the answer. I don't know what to do."


You don't need a superhuman effort.

You'd rather avoid any superhuman way.

No superhuman act is natural.

If you need an answer right now right here, ask water.

Let's think what water might do in the situation.

Water may avoid confrontation and try to look for balance.


«Related Articles»
-Obtain the world 29-1
-A god's vessel 29-2
-Defeat it 29-3
-If you stick to it 29-4
-Lead 29-5
-Blow gently 29-6
-Judo 29-7
-Maximum = Minimum 29-8
-Imbalance 29-9
-Luxury 29-10
-Arrogance 29-11
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 29


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.29 text / Next video


-Manyoshu is the oldest anthology of poems in Japan. Is it really possible to translate poesy into another language? I just wonder how the translators work with the the ancient expressions to which the people associate certain feelings. "It is impossible. That's why we do it", Tadashi Suzuki, the director of Scot theatre company, answered when he was asked about the translation of Shakespearean plays into Japanese.

No comments: