Thursday, November 25, 2010
Tao Te Ching Chapter 56-15 Noblest
Therefore, it is the noblest in the world. (Ch.56)
Tao, which is true You, is the beginning and the end.
It is the unique existence.
Logically, it is the noblest.
Let's review this chapter 56, in which we discuss 10 points to be one with Tao. 玄同 [gen do] (=to be one with Dark Depth, =to be one with Tao)
1. Do not see (especially TV news).
2. Do not listen (to especially someone who speaks up).
3. Do not speak. (Especially do not try to convince others.)
4. Be dull. Don't be special.
5. Accept everything as it is.
6. Accept it with gratitude.
7. Remember that you are Tao. (Don't try to reach Tao or get Satori. Useless.)
8. Don't try to influence Tao. It is a waste of energy.
9. Don't worship Tao. (=Don't worship yourself.)
10. Don't make light of Tao. (=Don't make light of yourself.)
-Don't say 56-1
-One who says 56-2
-Block the openings 56-3
-Be dull 56-4
-Soft light 56-6
-Kanshiketsu / Like dust 56-7
-One with Dark Depth 56-8
-Closer to Tao 56-9
-Staying away? 56-10
-Ennoble it? 56-13
-Debase it? 56-14
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 56
Tao answers your question!
☞«Kappa» is an imaginary animal who is supposed to live in the water. Akutagawa prize was named after Ryunosuke Akutagawa, who is the author of «Rashomon» and «Kappa» among others. Ryu Murakami won the prize with his «Almost Transparent Blue».